1) You get told that you’re using your “mom” voice.
2) You find food in your tank top from when your child threw it at you earlier in the day.
3) Bargaining becomes second nature.
4) You’re only “alone” time is in the ten minute shower you squeeze into the day.
5) You know you’re really brave to take TEN minutes in the shower when your child is creating a vortex of chaos in your absence.
6) You start to enjoy the taste of fruit snacks.
7) The only foods in your fridge/freezer are fries, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and other foods specific to your kid’s tastes.
8) 7:30 a.m. is sleeping in.
9) It’s normal to carry mutliple toys, an extra diaper/pair of underwear, wipes, and mayhap a spare shirt or pair of shoes in your purse at all times.
10) You know all the words to the song “Come on. Vamenos.” and what shows it’s from.